What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A cheater’s guide for helping your spouse heal from your affair
- Acknowledge the depth of the pain that your affair brought to your marriage
- Be sensitive when your partner suffers from a trigger
- Stop all contact with the other person – forever
- Figure out for yourself why you did what you did
- Educate yourself about affairs and relationships
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Healing from an Affair scores 73.78/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://after-the-affair.org/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: after-the-affair.org you’ll also be taken through to after-the-affair.org, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)